Hi everybody! I am so sorry for being such a rubbish blogger, ever since joining university my life has been all over the place and I haven’t found any time to sit and write blog posts. However, in the new year I have set a time aside each week to write you all blog posts and I’m super excited for that to happen!
Anyway, for today’s blog post, I am doing a giant Christmas collab with loads of my fav bloggers! (I will link all their blogs at the end) I hope you enjoy this post and are looking forward to Christmas as much as I am!
Today, I am going to be showing you how to make super cute gift tags / place names for your presents or table on Christmas Day!
Let’s get started!
What you will need:
– gift tags (I got mine from the shop Tiger)
– permanent pens (I didn’t use sharpies as my tags were wooden, so they would have leaked on the wood, I used a rollerball pen)
– a computer & printer
I started out by going online to a website called, dafont.com and picked a font I loved and wanted to use on the tags. I screen-shotted these and put them on a word document and printed them out.
I then cut the individual names out, and did the transfer method we all did when we were in school! If you don’t know how to do this, just colour on the back of the word with a pencil, place it on the tag, and draw around the word. The pencil on the back will transfer onto your tag, which you can then draw around!
I then took my pen and outlined the names and coloured them in! And then you’re done! You can add more or pain backgrounds but I loved the simplicity of these and they look so cute with our decorations!
I’m using ours for place names for Christmas Day and I’ve made extra to use as gift tags as I love them so much!
Anywa, the other bloggers involved in this collab are:
– Najida (@Lifeasnajdia) http://www.lifeasnajdia.co.uk
– Liv (@livv.gracee) livv.gracee.wordpress.com
– Ella Rose (@asprinkleofellarose) asprinkleofellarose.wordpress.com
– Soph (@lovesophblog_) lovesoph.co.uk
– Grace (@gracedoesblogs) gracedoesblogs.wordpress.co.uk
– Tash (@thoughtfultash) thoughtfiltash.co.uk
I hope you go and check out their blogs and love them as much as I do! I hope you enjoyed today’s post and look forward to me posting some more in the new year!